The colombage pressoir with 4 bedrooms sleeping for 6 up to 10 people
The pressoir and the extension which housed the cider press, date back to the 17th century. It has been converted into a comfortable gîte for 10 people. It is typical of the Pays d’Auge region with its colombage, exposed beams and fired earth floor tiling.
- large living-room with spacious seating area, well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave etc….
- Water-closet with shower, sink and washing-machine
- Wood-burning stove and central heating
- family bedroom with double bed of 1,80 m wide and 2 single beds of 0,90 m wide
- 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds of 0,90 m wide
- Toilets and shower
- 2 water closets with hot and cold water
- central heating
Price per week 880 euros
Price for shorter periods : € 150 / night
Final Cleaning 80 euros
Duvets and pillows in the bedrooms, duvet covers and pillowcases available on request at 16 euros for a single bed and 21 € for a double bed
Barbecue and garden furniture
The consumption of gas, water and electricity is included in the price, taxes are included in the price